The University of Pavia is present at the event
“Ongoing initiatives for Open Education in Europe”
6 March 2019
Click here to register for the event !!
For the following events – participation is free and open!
Open Education Week is a celebration of the global Open Education Movement.
Its goal is to raise awareness about the movement and its impact on teaching and learning worldwide, the free and open educational opportunities that exist for everyone, everywhere, right now.
It is coordinated by the The Open Education Consortium, an association of hundreds of institutions and organizations around the world that are committed to the ideals of open education. Universities, colleges, schools and organizations from all over the world have come together to showcase what they’re doing to make education more open, free, and available to everyone.
Don’t forget to register, as EDEN will issue open badges to acknowledge and appreciate your participation at these events.
EDEN offers the following online events during the Open Education Week:
– Education 2030 – Open knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in Europe and the world, Monday, 4 March 2019
– The story of the Open University in Europe and the world, Tuesday, 5 March 2019
– Ongoing initiatives for Open Education in Europe, Wednesday, 6 March 2019
– OER quality assessment,Thursday, 7 March 2019
– Researching openness – evidence-based approach, Friday, 8 March 2019